AMain Performance Hobbies and Silver Dollar RC Raceway would like to welcome you to the 2017 ROAR off road electric 8th and 4wd SCT electric Nationals.. Best drivers from all over the country will be attendance for this event as this will be for 4 possible Nationals titles in the 4 offered classes. Silver Dollar RC race staff and track crew will be making sure this event will be at a Nationals level, offering the best track design, surface and program possible for participating racers. With Three National events and one IFMAR event successfully hosted you can expect racing will be fun and competitive.
Reserve your pit spot for pitting and RV spots here: https://www.rccarevents.com/event.cfm?id=2663
Visit the race facebook page and feel free to invite your friends to get pit spots and RV spots: https://www.facebook.com/events/1854268061514839/
Watch our events page, as well as the www.roarracing.com website for more information, with signups http://www.roarracing.com/login.php?rd=/member/race_registration/index.php opening three months before the event.
We just completed the 2017 Manufacturers World Cup by Tekin with great success with all the Pros in attendance. Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wP8F906gkE Keep it on your calendar for next year: https://tracks.amainhobbies.com/event/2017-manufacturers-world-cup/
Hotel, Travel and RV Camping information can be found here: https://tracks.amainhobbies.com/travel-resources/
Information on the facility can be found here: https://tracks.amainhobbies.com/silver-dollar-rc-raceway/
NO SUGAR will be used and typical wet and watered every run eight scale outdoor conditions should exist. Small soft pin tires like Holeshots, Gridirons and Hybrids are working great with no tire wear.
Here is some links to some videos of past events held at Silver Dollar RC Raceway to get an idea of what a World class facility this is.
2017 AMain Manufacturers Cup by Tekin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wP8F906gkE
2014 Labor Day Shootout/ US Pro Cup: https://youtu.be/UZP-2MT0zuU
2014 SWorkz Challege: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGH6uGLauM0
2013 IFMAR World Championship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsX2AxNCUYw
2015 ROAR National Championship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLxi8DG2kmQ
1:8th Electric Buggy
1:8th Electric Truck
4wd Short Course Modified
1:8th Electric Buggy Lite (2-4s ROAR approved batteries with total rotation per volt on fully charged battery not to exceed 31,920 rpv. Example 8.40 volts x 3800KV equals 31,920rpv)
Silver Dollar RC Raceway is owned and operated by Amainhobbies.com and is considered by many to be the premier outdoor race facility in the United States. Silver Dollar RC Raceway has hosted 2 ROAR Nationals, one IFMAR World Championship and many big races with absolute success. We have a very knowledgeable track crew and cater to your racers.
- Silver Dollar RC Raceway is 200 x 110’ outdoor high-quality dirt racing surface.
- 12’ high covered drivers stand large enough to accommodate 30 drivers with true ADA accessibility at Silver Dollar RC Raceway.
- 76 permanent 4’x2’ pit spaces, 28 of which are climate controlled at Silver Dollar RC Raceway.
- 5,000+ sq. ft. of available space for overflow pitting for Silver Dollar RC Raceway for large events.
- Pit space for 165+ drivers with table, chair, light and power.
- AMB RC4 scoring hardware with LiveTime race management software.
- Professional catering on site.
- Free trackside Wi-Fi internet access.
- Hotels and restaurants within 1.5 miles of the facility.
- Largest accessible parts inventory for racers available at AMain Performance Hobbies warehouse.
- Plenty of parking and free overnight RV parking (no hookups).
- LiveRC broadcast of all races http://amainsdrc.liverc.com/
- Retrievable video footage of all races via LiveRC https://www.youtube.com/user/LiveRCvideos/playlists
- For more information about Silver Dollar RC Raceway, please visit http://tracks.amainhobbies.com/silver-dollar-rc-raceway/
- The facility has had three VRC-PRO layouts created as listed below:
Drivers Stand and closer shot of track